Hall of Fame - Player
Tonight, we will induct the first 10 individuals into the Hall of Fame under the Players Division.
Selection criteria for this inaugural class was based on points for participation at the National Championships as well as the number of gold, silver, bronze medals and all-star selections. Merit was also given to the bowler’s national average and match win percentage.
These 10 individuals have set the standard for those who will follow – many who are in this room tonight.
There is no question that these individuals have shown a high degree of skill and excellence in this sport we all love and the C5PBA is extremely grateful that they have all chosen to attend this evening’s ceremonies as they are inducted into our hall of fame.
- Our next inductee has participated twice as a singles competitor and 23 times in the team competition.
- She is a 16 time medalist with 9 gold, 2 silver and 5 bronze medals to her credit.
- She is the 1991 Canadian Open Singles Champion and a 5 time national all-star.
- She has bowled a combined 426 games at the National Open with a composite average of 245.47 and a match win percentage of 52.4%.
- The C5PBA is proud to induct, from the Province of Manitoba, Sandi Anderson.