Hall of Fame - Player
Tonight, we will induct the first 10 individuals into the Hall of Fame under the Players Division.
Selection criteria for this inaugural class was based on points for participation at the National Championships as well as the number of gold, silver, bronze medals and all-star selections. Merit was also given to the bowler’s national average and match win percentage.
These 10 individuals have set the standard for those who will follow – many who are in this room tonight.
There is no question that these individuals have shown a high degree of skill and excellence in this sport we all love and the C5PBA is extremely grateful that they have all chosen to attend this evening’s ceremonies as they are inducted into our hall of fame.
- Our first inductee has participated 3 times as a singles competitor and 6 times in the team competition.
- She is a perfect 9 for 9 when it comes to medalling. In her 9 prior appearances she has 9 medals earning 4 gold, 4 silver and 1 bronze.
- She is the 2007 Canadian Open Singles Champion and a 4 time national all-star.
- She has bowled a total of 167 games at the National Open with a composite average of 259.95 and a match win percentage of 59.5%.
- The C5PBA is proud to induct, from the province of Ontario, Connie Ward.